Spring to ensure good elastic performance, that is, absorb a lot of elastic energy without plastic deformation; Sufficient plasticity and toughness to prevent impact fracture. According to the stress nature, the spring can be divided into tension spring, compression spring, torsion spring and bending spring. According to the shape, it can be divided into dish spring, ring spring, plate spring, spiral spring and truncated cone scroll spring.
The design process of spring has the following points:
1. Device space: design a compression spring, clearly understand the space required to install the spring, and then you can master the basic manufacturing conditions, outer diameter, inner diameter and free length of a compression spring.
2. Movable stroke load: the design of compression spring to clearly understand the position to be actuated and the elastic force to be carried. Determine the position and know the required elasticity, then you can determine the material, wire diameter and number of turns.
3. Environmental factors: when the spring is actuated in different environments, it will be affected by environmental factors and affect the service life. Therefore, the designer takes into account the changes of ambient temperature and humidity. The temperature has a great impact on the service life of the spring, and the humidity is easy to oxidize the spring without surface treatment. Therefore, environmental factors can determine whether the spring needs surface treatment and material selection.
4. Distance space between two ends: stretching the points at both ends of the spring will affect the form of the hook and the free length of the tension spring. Space can determine the size and outer diameter of the dense part.
5. Pre tension load: the pre tension load determines the material and wire diameter of the spring, and the pre tension length can be adjusted according to the size of the close part.
6. Outer diameter of the spindle: the inner diameter of the torsion spring can be determined according to the size of the spindle, but the change of the spring body after torsion needs to be considered, so an appropriate margin can be reserved.
7. Inner diameter of device space: if the device of a torsion spring adopts the “in” type, the “in” type space shall be considered. Space determines the outer diameter, free length and number of turns of the spring body.
8. Torsion fulcrum: when the torsion spring works, there is a fulcrum, which can determine the length and form of the torsion bar.
9. Starting and ending point of action: the angle position between the force application torsion bar and the fulcrum when no work is done. The length and form of the force application torsion bar and the angle with the fulcrum bar can be clearly specified.
Constant force springs are mechanical devices that store and release energy. In order to understand how they work and how they store energy, it is important to first understand what they are. A constant force spring is a type of mechanical spring that exerts a constant force over a range of motion. Unlike traditional springs that store energy through compression...
Introduction Torsion springs are essential mechanical components that are widely used in various industries and applications, ranging from automotive to aerospace and from machinery to household items. Despite their prevalence, the functionality of torsion springs may remain a mystery to many. In this article, we will delve into the secrets of how torsion springs work, their design considerations, and their...
The speed difference anti-fall device can quickly brake and lock falling objects within a limited distance, which is suitable for cargo hoisting and protects the life safety of ground operators and the damage of the lifted workpiece. It is suitable for safety protection to prevent the workpiece from being lifted accidentally when the crane is hoisted. It can effectively protect...
A constant force linear spring is a type of spring that maintains a constant force throughout its range of travel. This means that the spring\'s resistance to compression or extension remains the same, regardless of how much it is compressed or extended. This unique property makes constant force linear springs useful for a wide range of applications. Properties of Constant...
Windows play a crucial role in our everyday lives, allowing natural light and fresh air to enter our homes or offices. However, operating windows can sometimes be a challenge, especially if they are large or have been installed for a long time. To address this issue, engineers have developed an innovative solution: the Window Constant Force Spring. This article will...
Stainless steel spring is a common basic component, which is indispensable for many products. Normally, in order to optimize the quality of the spring, manufacturers will carry out correction treatment. Of course, if there is any inappropriateness in the processing, it will seriously affect the processing effect, so everyone must be careful when correcting. There are three parts in the...